Vestil A-LIFT-CB-EHP Hand Winch Lift Truck with counterbalance is a mobile lift platform that features adjustable straddle legs and a counterbalance design that requires only 13" staddle legs allowing the operator to get the lift very close to the load. This versatile hand winch lift truck can lift boxes, totes or small pallets/skids weighing up to 350 LBS to a maximum height of 143". Ideal for lifting and moving loads in office and industrial environments. Straddle leg width is adjustable from 22" I.D. to 37" I.D. The lift function is operated using a hand-crank winch with reversible handle and hold-down device for securing the carriage during transport. Steel forks raise 1" per complete hand crank rotation. Forks are 22" long, 4" wide, and 1¾" thick and can be inverted to provide two different lift heights. A-LIFT-CB-EHP is constructed of steel and aluminum for years of reliable service.
- Capacity: 350 LBS
- Forks in regular/down position: Lowered Height is 2" / Raised Height is 122"
- Forks in inverted/up position: Lowered Height is 21¼" / Raised Height is 143¹¹⁄₁₆"
- Lift function operated via a hand-crank winch (raises platform 1" per crank)
- Counterbalance design with counter-weight included
- 13" Long Straddle Legs feature adjustable withfrom 22" I.D. to 37" I.D.
- Fixed steel forks (do not adjust horizontally)
- Forks can be inverted to provide two different lift heights
- Individual Fork Size: 4" W x 22" L x 1¾" Thick
- Caster brakes hold lift truck in place for loading and unloading
- (2) 5" non-marking rear swivel casters and (2) 4" front casters
- Overall Size: 43¼"W x 46"L x 79¹⁄₈"H
- Weight: 448 LBS