Vestil 48" Speed Bumps are designed to protect pedestrians and property by controlling vehicle speed. Speed bumps are 48" long, safety yellow in color and constructed of lightweight recycled plastic that requires no painting or maintenance. Compression strength is 3,200 lbs per square inch to withstand truck and semi-trailer traffic. Models SB-48, SBA-48, SBG-48 & SBHA-48 are 10"W by 2"H, while SBD-48, SBDA-48, SBDG-48 & SBDHA-48 measure 12"W by 2¼"H. Speed bumps resist marring by oil, road salt, sunlight and chemicals. Dual 1"W x ¾"H cable channels and 3 mounting holes. Can be removed for seal coating, snow removal, or change of location. Easy single person installation with hardware kit included.
- Size: 48" x 10" x 2" or 48" x 12" x 2.25" (see below)
- Asphalt kit: includes spikes and butyl tape
- Heavy-duty asphalt kit: includes anchors and bolts( 2 part epoxy not included)
- Glue-down kit: includes anchor plates, t-nuts, bolts, & washers (requires 2 part epoxy which is not included)
- Made of lightweight recycled plastic with yellow powder coat finish