Valley Craft Versa-Lift Straddle Drum Lifters, models F88553C1 & F88561C1, are versatile drum lifters which handle drums weighing up to 800 LBS. Lift is powered by a 12V deep cycle battery (included). These manual drive drum handlers have a single mast, which ensures high visibility while transporting loads. Valley Craft Versa-Lift Drum Handlers are made of steel with a green powder coat finish for durability. Valley Craft Versa-Lift Drum Handlers do not come standard with a drum handling attachment - this must be purchased in addition to the Versa-Lift unit.
Valley Craft Versa-Lift Drum Lifters, models F88553C1 & F88561C1, have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 8 business days.
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Manual drive
- Electric lift powered by 12V deep cycle battery (included)
- Maximum lift height: 78" or 90", depending on model
- Straddle legs
- Steel construction
Options: (see chart below)
- Drum Grip Attachment - Spring- and cam-actuated jaws which automatically grab the drum for lifting. Compatible with 18" - 23" dia. steel drums - Model F86146A9
- Drum Claw Attachment - Beak-style attachment for grabbing and raising drums. Compatible with 18" - 28" dia. steel drums with a rim strong enough to support the load weight - Model F88560A2
- Drum Tilter Attachment - Nylon straps with ratchets secure the drum, while a hand crank provides 120 deg rotation. Compatible with 14" - 24" dia. fiber, plastic & steel drums - Model F89409A5
- Pallet Forks Attachment - Transforms drum lifter into a mini pallet truck, able to stack pallets up to 24" deep, weighing up to 800 LBS. Size of each attachment: 24"W x 3"L x 17"H (comes as pair) - Model F89406A8
- Steel Platform Attachment - this 24" x 24" platform must be used with the Pallet Forks Attachment, and provides a platform for transporting items - Model F89418A4