Valley Craft Roto-Lift Straddle Drum Lifters, models F88565C7 & F88566C6, are versatile drum handlers which transport, lift and rotate drums weighing up to 800 LBS. Compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums and cylinders measuring 14" to 24" in diameter. Lift and rotate functions are powered by a 12V deep cycle battery (included), with full 360° rotation at 6 RPM. Two wide straps secure the drum to the portable drum handler. These manual drive drum rotators have a single mast, which ensures high visibility while transporting loads. Valley Craft Roto-Lift Drum Handlers are made of steel with a green powder coat finish for durability. Factory air powered models are also available - contact HOF for more information.
Valley Craft Roto-Lift Drum Lifters, models F88565C7 & F88566C6, have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums 14" - 24" dia.
- Manual drive
- Electric lift and rotation powered by 12V deep cycle battery (included)
- Lift speed: 3⅜" per sec
- Hydraulic 360° rotation at up to 6 RPM
- Turn Radius: 44"
- Maximum lift height: 71½" or 84½", depending on model
- (2) 6" front and (2) 4" rear casters
- Straddle legs
- Steel construction
- Floor lock - Model F89410A2