Valley Craft Roto-Lift Counterweight Drum Lifters, models F88569C3 & F88570C0, are versatile drum handlers which transport, lift and rotate drums weighing up to 800 LBS. Compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums and cylinders measuring 14" to 24" in diameter. Due to the counterweight design, these drum rotators can be positioned directly against pallets for convenient loading and unloading. Lift and rotate functions are powered by a 12V deep cycle battery (included), with full 360° rotation at 6RMP. Two wide straps secure the drum to the handler. Manual drive drum rotators have a single mast, which ensures high visibility while transporting loads. Valley Craft Roto-Lift Drum Handlers are made of steel with a green powder coat finish for durability.
Caution: Counterweight drum lifters weigh more than straddle models, and require more effort to move!
Valley Craft Drum Lifters, models F88569C3 & F88570C0, have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums 14" - 24" dia.
- Manual drive
- Electric lift and rotation powered by 12V deep cycle battery (included)
- Lift speed: 3⅜" per second
- Hydraulic 360° rotation at up to 6 RPM
- Turn Radius: 61"
- Maximum lift height: 71½" or 84½", depending on model
- (2) 6" front & (2) 4" rear casters
- Counterweight design
- Steel construction
- Floor lock - Model F89413A9