Valley Craft Roto-Grip Straddle Drum Lifters, models F88585C3 & F88586C2, are versatile drum handlers which transport, lift and rotate drums weighing up to 800 LBS. Compatible with steel drums and cylinders measuring 18" to 24" in diameter. Powered by a 12V deep cycle battery (included), these drum lifters plug into a standard grounded outlet. Electric-powered, rubber-lined clamping jaws grip the drum, while a hydraulic rotator turns the drum 360°. These manual drive drum rotators have a single mast, which ensures high visibility while transporting loads. Valley Craft Roto-Grip Drum Handlers are made of steel with a green powder coat finish for durability.
Valley Craft Roto-Grip Drum Lifters, models F88585C3 & F88586C2, have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Compatible with steel drums 18" - 24" dia.
- Manual drive
- Electric grip powered by 12V deep cycle battery (included)
- Hydraulic 360° rotation at up to 6 RPM
- 65" Turn Radius
- (2) 6" dia. casters and (2) 4" dia. casters
- Maximum lift height: 78" or 90", depending on model
- Lift speed: 3⅜" per sec
- Straddle legs
- Steel construction
- Floor lock - Model F89410A2