Valley Craft Roto-Grip Fully Powered Counterweight Drum Lifters, models F80146A9 & F80145A8, are versatile drum handlers which transport, lift and rotate drums weighing up to 1,000 LBS. Compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums and cylinders measuring 18" to 24" in diameter. Powered by two 12V deep cycle batteries (included), these drum handlers come standard with a 12V AC charger and battery indicator gauge. The Roto-Grip can move at speeds between 1 to 2½ MPH on one 12" drive wheel and two 5" casters, and can operate on grades of up to 5 degrees. Hydraulic clamping jaws grip and rotate drums 360° at 6 RPM. Due to the counterweight design, these drum lifters can be positioned directly against pallets for convenient loading and unloading. The Curtis TM-1 Tiller handle features a keyed on/off switch, emergency reverse switch, electronic throttle, rocker switches and horn, and automatically returns to the upright position when not in use. Fully powered drum rotators have a single mast, which ensures high visibility while transporting loads. Valley Craft Roto-Grip Drum Dumpers are made of steel with a green powder coat finish for durability.
Valley Craft Powered Drum Lifters, models F80146A9 & F80145A8, have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Compatible with steel, plastic and fiber drums measuring 18" to 24" dia.
- 24V DC powered drive, lift & rotate
- Comes standard with (2) 12V batteries and a 12V AC charger
- Hydraulic 360° rotation
- Turn Radius: 41"
- Drive speed: 1-2½ mph
- Lift speed: 3.4"/sec
- All controls on ergonomic handle
- (1) 12" drive wheel, (2) 5" casters
- Maximum lift height: 78" or 90", depending on model
- Counterweight design allows easy access to pallets
- Steel construction
- Floor lock - Model F89413A9