The Valley Craft F88576B4 Raptor Drum Truck comes standard with a double ratchet strap attachment for lifting compressed gas and cryogenic tanks and other tall, smooth-sided cylinders weighing up to 800 LBS. This drum handler is designed with ergonomics in mind to reduce the risk of operator injury, and the thin profile single mast provides for enhanced forward visibility. This Valley Craft drum lifter easily picks cylinders from standard pallet corners and containment skids. A hand hydraulic pump lifts the cylinder up to 20" off the floor. The Valley Craft F88576B4 drum truck rolls smoothly on two 6”x2" fixed front and one 8"x2” rear swivel phenolic casters. Quick release backplate allows lifter to be used with optional beak attachment and strap attachment. All steel construction with a durable green powder coat finish for long service life.
The Valley Craft F88576B4 Raptor Drum Truck for cylinders has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 8 business days.
- Included dual ratchet strap attachment lifts gas tanks and cylinders
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Manual hydraulic hand pump lifts drum up to 20.5” high
- Single mast allows for improved forward visibility
- (2) 6”x2" fixed front and (1) 8"x2” rear swivel phenolic casters
- Overall Size: 50”W x 40”L x 61.75”H
- Weight: 232 LBS
- Quick-release back plate allows for easy use of other attachments