The Ultra-Fab PM7900 powered trailer mover is designed to move heavy trailers or carts to where you need them. This powerful trailer mover features 70,000 LBS of push/pull power, 3,000 LBS of top lift capacity, and 1,000 LBS of front lift capacity. May be used to move goose neck and 5th wheel trailers. Powered tugger has a powered hydraulic ball hitch height adjustment range of 20” to 40” measured from the ground to the top of the ball. The mast features 2 sets of mounting holes that are 2” apart. The Ultra-Fab PM7900 trailer mover has a 2 HP DC powered drive motor that can produce speeds up to 1.6 MPH. Variable speed control provides for low speed torque and precise positioning. (4) 12v batteries, built-in battery chargers and battery level gauge come standard. Comes standard with foam filled drive tires.
The Ultra-Fab PM7900 Electric Trailer Mover is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 to 20 business days.
Demo Program Available - Contact HOF Equipment For Details.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 70,000 LBS push or pull
- Top Lift Capacity 3,000 LBS / Front Lift Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Front powered hydraulic 2" ball hitch height adjustment range of 20” to 40” (measured from the ground to the top of the ball)
- 5th wheel rocker plate AND 2-5/16" ball hitch on top of unit.
- May be used to pull goose neck and 5th wheel trailers
- Electric Brake Switch & 7 Pin Connector. Locks trailer bakes when switch is activated
- Ergonomic handle features forward / reverse controls, easy-to-operate throttle with infinite speed adjustment, and horn
- 2 HP continuous-duty (24v DC) continuous-duty drive motor
- Variable speed control with speeds up to 1.6 M.P.H
- (4)12v batteries, integral battery charger, & battery level indicator
- Emergency safety reversing switch
- Hour meter
- Adjustable drive chain tighteners
- Foam filled drive tires
- Overall Size: 36¼"W x 78"L x 46½"H
- Weight: 2,000 LBS