The Ultra-Fab PM7900 powered trailer mover is designed to move heavy trailers or carts to where you need them. This powerful trailer mover features 70,000 LBS of push/pull power, 3,000 LBS of top lift capacity, and 1,000 LBS of front lift capacity. May be used to move goose neck and 5th wheel trailers (5th wheel rocker plate AND 2-5/16" ball hitch on top of unit included). 5th wheel rocker plate features hydraulic height adjustment ranging from 42" to 60" measured from ground to top of plate. This powered tugger also has a DC powered hydraulic ball hitch on the front of the unit with a height adjustment range of 9” to 22” measured from the ground to the top of the ball. The mast features 2 sets of mounting holes that are 2” apart. The Ultra-Fab PM7900 trailer mover has a 2 HP DC powered drive motor that can produce speeds up to 1.6 MPH. Variable speed control provides for low speed torque and precise positioning. (4) 12v batteries, built-in battery chargers and battery level gauge come standard. Comes standard with foam filled drive tires.
The Ultra-Fab PM7900 Electric Trailer Mover is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 to 20 business days.
Demo Program Available If Trailer Mover Is A Good Fit For Your Application - Contact HOF Equipment For Details.
- May be used to pull goose neck and 5th wheel trailers
- Towing Capacity: Up to 70,000 LBS push or pull (unit requires tongue weight for traction when pulling heavy loads, otherwise wheels may spin)
- Top Lift Capacity 3,000 LBS / Front Lift Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Attachment options include 5th wheel rocker plate AND 2-5/16" ball hitch on top of unit
- Hydraulically adjustable 5th wheel rocker plate may be adjusted from 42" (lowest point) to 60" measured from ground to top of plate. Cylinder stroke is 18".
- Additional attachment point on the front of unit is a powered hydraulic 2" ball hitch with height adjustment range of 9” to 22” measured from the ground to the top of the ball (top of ball can start at 9" lowest or 15" highest then add 7" of cylinder stroke)
- Electric Brake Switch & 7 Pin Connector that locks electric trailer brakes when switch is activated
- Ergonomic handle features forward / reverse controls, easy-to-operate throttle with infinite speed adjustment, and horn
- 2 HP continuous-duty (24v DC) continuous-duty drive motor
- Variable speed trigger switch control with speeds up to 1.6 M.P.H
- (4)12v 140AH batteries, integral battery charger, & battery level indicator
- Emergency safety reversing switch
- Hour meter
- Adjustable drive chain tighteners
- Foam filled drive tires
- Overall Size: 36¼"W x 78"L x 46½"H
- Weight: 2,000 LBS