The Ultra-Fab PM6900 powered trailer mover is designed to move heavy trailers or carts to where you need them. This powerful trailer mover features 25,000 LBS of push/pull power and 1,000 LBS of front lifting capacity. Powered tugger has a powered hydraulic ball hitch height adjustment range of 20” to 40” measured from the ground to the top of the ball. The mast features 2 sets of mounting holes that are 2” apart. The Ultra-Fab PM6900 trailer mover has a 2 HP DC powered drive motor that can produce speeds up to 1.6 MPH. Variable speed control provides for low speed torque and precise positioning. (4) 12v batteries, built-in battery charger and battery level gauge come standard. Comes standard with foam filled drive tires.
The Ultra-Fab PM6900 Electric Trailer Mover is built to order, please contact HOF for a current estimated lead time.
This unit requires tongue weight for traction.
Demo Program Available If Trailer Mover Is A Good Fit For Your Application - Contact HOF Equipment For Details.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 25,000 LBS push or pull (unit requires tongue weight for traction, otherwise wheels may spin)
- Front Lift Capacity / Max Tongue Weight: 1,000 LBS
- Powered hydraulic ball hitch height adjustment range of 20” to 40” measured from the ground to the top of the ball (top of ball can start at 20" lowest or 22" highest then add 18" of cylinder stroke)
- Ergonomic handle features forward / reverse controls, easy-to-operate throttle with infinite speed adjustment, and horn
- 2" ball hitch comes standard. Other optional tow attachments available - see options below
- 2 HP continuous-duty (24v DC) continuous-duty drive motor
- Variable speed control with speeds up to 1.6 M.P.H
- (4)12v 140AH batteries, integral battery charger, & battery level indicator
- Emergency safety reversing switch
- Hour meter
- Adjustable drive chain tighteners
- Foam filled drive tires
- Rear steer tire (good for use gravel)
- Overall Size: 36¼"W x 78"L x 46½"H
- Weight: 2,000 LBS