The Ultra-Fab PM5900 powered trailer mover is designed to move heavy trailers or carts to where you need them. This powerful trailer mover features up to 40,000 LBS of push/pull power and 1,000 LBS of front lifting capacity. The PM5900 electric trailer mover comes standard with a 2-5/16" ball hitch fixed at 23" from the floor. The hydraulic lift option provides a 2" ball hitch with an overall height adjustment range of 9” to 22” measured from the ground to the top of the ball. The mast features 4 sets of mounting holes and has a 7” cylinder adjustment stroke. Mast is raised and lowered using a hand crank (optional powered hydraulic lift available – see options chart below). The Ultra-Fab 5900 trailer mover has a 2 HP DC powered drive motor that can produce speeds up to 1.6 MPH. Variable speed control provides for low speed torque and precise positioning. Dual 12v batteries, built-in battery charger and battery level gauge come standard.
The Ultra-Fab PM5900 Electric Trailer Mover is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 to 20 business days.
Demo Program Available - Contact HOF Equipment For Details.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 40,000 LBS push or pull
- Front Lift Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Ergonomic handle features forward / reverse controls, easy-to-operate throttle with infinite speed adjustment, and horn
- A 2-5/16" ball hitch fixed at 23" from the floor comes standard. Other optional tow attachments available - see options below
- The hydraulic lift option adds powered height adjustment of 2" ball hitch with an overall height adjustment range of 9" to 22" measured from the ground to top of ball (top of ball can start at 9" lowest or 15" highest then add 7" of cylinder stroke)
- 2 HP continuous-duty (24v DC) continuous-duty drive motor
- Variable speed control with speeds up to 1.6 M.P.H
- (2)12v batteries, integral battery charger, & battery level indicator
- Emergency safety reversing switch
- Hour meter
- Adjustable drive chain tighteners
- 9½" x 18" pneumatic tires (non-marking, foam filled, and all terrain tires available – see options chart below)
- Overall Size: 38½"W x 58"L x 38¼"H
- Weight: 1,000 LBS