The Ultra-Fab PM5900 powered trailer mover is designed to move heavy trailers or carts to where you need them. This powerful trailer mover features up to 40,000 LBS of push/pull power and 1,000 LBS of front lifting capacity. The PM5900 electic trailer mover comes standard with a 2-5/16" ball hitch fixed at 23" from the floor. The hydraulic lift option provides a 2" ball hitch with an overall adjustment range of 9” to 27” measured from the ground to the top of the ball. The mast features 4 sets of mounting holes and has a 7” adjustment stroke. Mast is raised and lowered using a hand crank (optional powered hydraulic lift available – see options chart below). The Ultra-Fab 5900 trailer mover has a 2 HP DC powered drive motor that can produce speeds up to 1.6 MPH. Variable speed control provides for low speed torque and precise positioning. Dual 12v batteries, built-in battery charger and battery level gauge come standard.
The Ultra-Fab PM5900 Electric Trailer Mover is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 to 20 business days.
Demo Program Available - Contact HOF Equipment For Details.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 40,000 LBS push or pull
- Front Lift Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Ergonomic handle features forward / reverse controls, easy-to-operate throttle with infinite speed adjustment, and horn
- A 2-5/16" ball hitch fixed at 23" from the floor comes standard. Other optional tow attachments available - see options below
- The hydraulic lift option adds powered height adjustment of 2" ball hitch of 9" to 27" measured from the ground
- 2 HP continuous-duty (24v DC) continuous-duty drive motor
- Variable speed control with speeds up to 1.6 M.P.H
- (2)12v batteries, integral battery charger, & battery level indicator
- Emergency safety reversing switch
- Hour meter
- Adjustable drive chain tighteners
- 9½" x 18" pneumatic tires (non-marking, foam filled, and all terrain tires available – see options chart below)
- Overall Size: 38½"W x 58"L x 38¼"H
- Weight: 1,000 LBS