The ULMA ULM-TM-15-2331 Stainless Steel Powered Tilt Master is an electric tilter that allows a single operator to tilt and transport open bottom pallets & skids, containers, totes, and boxes. This powerful pallet tilter can tilt 1,500 LBS of material up to 90° allowing the operator to access the load without excessive bending or reaching. An easily accessible 12V battery makes charging and changing battery simple. This container tilter features an ergonomic handle which can be removed when not in use, an emergency on/off switch and pendant hand control for the tilt. The ULMA ULM-TM-15-2331 Powered Tilt Master rolls easily on (2) 3.25" x 2.5" nylon rigid casters and (2) 6" x 1.75" nylon swivel casters with brake. This skid tilter is made of Stainless Steel and is ideal for wash down / clean applications and for use in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
The ULMA ULM-TM-15-2331 Stainless Pallet Tilter is built to order with an estimated lead time of 12 weeks.
The ULMA ULM-TM-15-2331 Stainless Steel Tilt Master is designed to be used with open bottom skids and pallets. It cannot be used with regular skids and pallets that have an understructure.
- Tilts up to 1,500 LBS of material up to 90°
- Overall Fork Width: 22.4"W O.D. (measured from outside of left for to outside of right fork)
- Individual Fork Width: 6.7"W
- Lowered fork height: 3½"
- Raised height (level): 29½"
- Maximum tilted height: 61"
- 12V DC power, includes easily accessible 12V battery and external charger
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Weight: 386 LBS