Spanco PF 7.5 Ton Fixed Height Steel Gantry Cranes are heavy-duty, industrial-grade cranes designed to be moved while under load. These portable gantry cranes have a maximum capacity of 7.5 tons (15,000 LBS) and usable I-Beam spans from 11'0" to 35'0", depending on model. Usable height under beam is 20', 25', 30' or 35'. Spanco 7.5 ton steel gantry cranes come standard with non-marking polyurethane wheels on swivel casters with four-position swivel locks for enhanced floor protection. All steel construction provides a long service life. Meets OSHA 1910.179, ANSI B30.11, AWS D1.1, CMAA 70 and ASME B30.2 standards.
Spanco PF-series Portable Gantry Cranes are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 21 business days.
- See all crane measurements on drawing in ADDITIONAL INFO above ↑
- Capacity: 15,000 LBS - Crane may be moved while loaded
- I-Beam Length: 15' - 40' depending on model / Usable clear span from 11' to 35' depending on model
- Under I-Beam Usable Height: 20', 25', 30' or 35'
- S-Type I-Beam
- 12" four-position swivel locking polyurethane casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- All steel construction
- Wheel Brakes - locks casters from rolling - Set of 4 - Model 32-008T-4B
- Tag Line Assembly Festoon System for power cord management when using electric hoist - choose the model that corresponds with the usable clear span of the desired crane.
- Power Drive Kits - Contact HOF for pricing
- V-Groove Casters - Contact HOF for pricing
- V-Groove Track - Contact HOF for pricing
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Crane should be inspected frequently to ensure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the crane is the responsibility of the end user.