Spanco 402-Series Heavy Duty Freestanding Articulating Jib Cranes have a 1,000 LB or 2,000 LB capacity and must be mounted to a reinforced concrete foundation. Spanco Foundation-Mounted Articulating Jib Cranes are ideal for use in open areas, serving multiple work stations at one time. These articulating cranes feature an inverted knuckle boom with hoist eye, which provides extra headroom, and are compatible with almost any type of hoist. The beam rotates 360° on its base, while the auxiliary boom rotates independently, giving greater access to areas. Spanco articulated jib cranes have a 30", 36" or 42" bolt circle with 6 or 12 bolt holes measuring 1" dia. each. Spanco Foundationless Jib Cranes are great for use in machine shops, loading docks, assembly operations, and anywhere a foundation-mounted jib crane is needed.
Spanco 402-Series rotating cranes have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days.
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS or 2,000 LBS
- Inverted knuckle beam with hoist eye
- Total beam spans are 8', 10', 12', 14' and 16'
- 360° beam rotation
- 30”, 36" or 42" bolt circle with 6 or 12 bolt holes measuring 1" dia. each
- All steel construction
- All foundations should be checked by a structural engineer
Options: (see chart below)
- Power options: Electric collectors with internally wired 4-conductor No. 12 wire / Air swivel with internally piped airline / Vacuum hose swivel internally piped through boom - Contact HOF for a quote
- Rotation Stops for Inner or Outer Arm - Light Duty or Medium & Heavy Duty - see chart
- Portable Counterweight Bases - Contact HOF for pricing
- Plywood Anchor Bolt Circles for easy placement of anchor bolts - see chart
- Set of 6 or 12 Anchor Bolts for 3' or 4' deep foundation - see chart
Hoists sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys.
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.