The Spanco 3AW1007 Steel Gantry crane is a heavy-duty, industrial-grade crane designed to be moved while under load. This portable gantry crane has a maximum capacity of 3 tons (6,000 LBS) and a clamp style adjustable I-beam span. Height adjusts in 6-inch increments for an under beam usable height range of 4'4" to 7'0". The Spanco 3AW1007 3 ton steel gantry crane comes standard with non-marking polyurethane wheels on swivel casters with four-position swivel locks for enhanced floor protection. All steel construction provides a long service life. Meets OSHA 1910.179, ANSI B30.11, AWS D1.1, CMAA 70 and ASME B30.2 standards.
The Spanco 3AW1007 Portable Gantry Crane is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- See all crane measurements on drawing in ADDITIONAL INFO above ↑
- Capacity: 6,000 LBS - Crane may be moved while loaded
- I-Beam Length: 11'6 / Adjustable usable clear span 4'0" to 10'6"
- Adjustable Under I-Beam Usable Height: 4'4" to 7'0"
- Height is adjustable in 6" increments
- S Type I-Beam with 4⅝" flange width
- 8" four-position swivel locking poly casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- All steel construction / Weight: 543 LBS
- Wheel brakes - locks casters from rolling - Priced per Brake - Model 32-0051
- Tag Line Assembly Festoon System for power cord management when using electric hoist- Model 04053G-10
- V-Groove Casters - Contact HOF for a quote
- V-Groove Track - Contact HOF for a quote
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Crane should be inspected frequently to ensure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the crane is the responsibility of the end user.