Spanco 301-500 Wall Mounted Jib Cranes are an economical overhead lifting devices that can be used in an array of applications to lift loads weighing up to 10,000 lbs. These jib cranes feature 8’ to 30' long booms that can rotate up to 200°. Wall brackets and a tie rod support the boom eliminating the need for support under the beam and allowing a trolley to travel nearly the entire length of the boom. Spanco 10,000 LB wall jib cranes are engineered with a standard I-beam and a single tie rod to eliminate off-center loading issues. Top and bottom wall brackets utilize a formed steel channel with two bronze bushings, bronze thrust washers, and formed tie-rod clevises. All bolted connections are in double shear. All swivel connections on Spanco 5 ton wall mounted jib cranes have bronze bushings and grease fittings to ease rotational friction, promote a long service life, and keep maintenance to a minimum. Spanco Wall Mounted Jib Cranes meet AISC Steel Construction Manual, OSHA 1910.179, ANSI B30.11, AWS D1.1/D1.6, and CMAA 74 standards.
Spanco 5 Ton Wall Mounted Jib Cranes are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 6 to 9 business days.
- Complete system that includes wall brackets, I-beam boom, tie-rod, and assembly hardware. Mounting hardware is NOT included.
- Capacity: 10,000 LBS
- Crane Design Load = Crane’s Capacity + 15% x Capacity (for hoist and trolley weight) + 25% x Capacity (for impact)
- I-Beam boom lengths are 8' to 30' / Usable spans are 6' 4¾" to 28' 8¼"
- S Type I-Beam (with various sized flange widths - see chart below)
- Easy I-beam boom leveling using adjustment nuts located at either end of the single tie-rod design
- 200° I-beam boom rotation
- Swivel connections feature bronze bushings and grease fittings
- All steel construction
- Warranty: 10 Years
- See crane measurements on drawing in ADDITIONAL INFO above ↑
- Tagline Assemblies - Includes welded tagline angles, tagline cable, (2) cable clamps, (2) eye bolts, pulley with cable ties every 5' - See sku 04053 in options chart below
- Rotational Stops & Boom Locks - See sku 06-0459-3 in options chart below
- Motorized Rotation - Contact HOF for a quote
- Special Finishes and/or Weatherization - Contact HOF for a quote
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Crane should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the crane is the responsibility of the end user.