Spanco 1/2 ton bridge cranes provide an efficient means for lifting and transporting repeat loads of materials, tooling, production goods, or machinery. These versatile free standing bridge cranes feature a 10' long bridge, various run lengths, and require center supports to be at 20'. Cranes do not become a permanent part of a structure once installed, allowing for easy relocation if needed. The run length is easily expandable at later date should the need arise. Spanco 1/2 ton bridge cranes come standard with a trolley and an inside the track festooning system for cables and hoses. Concrete anchor bolts and sway bracing are not included.
Standard Spanco bridge cranes are available with 250 LB, 500 LB, 1,000 LB, 2,000 LB, & 4,000 LB capacities | 8', 10', 15', 20', 23', 28', & 34' bridge lengths | 11', 23', 43', 63, & 83' run lengths | 10', 12', & 14' Trolley Clevis Heights | 20', 25', & 30' support center spacing. If you do not see the bridge crane you need please contact us.
Applications involving vacuums, magnets, other high-impact lifters, or a high-cycle rate are considered severe usage (continuous service) and may require special design considerations. Please contact HOF.
Spanco 1/2 ton bridge cranes are built to order with a estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 18 business days.
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Bridge Length: 10'
- Run Lengths: 11', 23', 43', 63' (depending on model)
- 20' support center spacing
- 10', 12' or 14' trolley clevis heights (depending on model)
- Included trolley features quiet, large diameter polyamide wheels equipped with anti-friction ball bearings
- Inside the track festoon system included
- Uses Spanco track series 600
- SPANCO recommends a foundation of 6” thick reinforced concrete with 3000 psi concrete strength. For bridge cranes installed in seismically active areas, SPANCO recommends consulting a professional engineer to satisfy all local codes and ordinances
- Hoists sold separately
- Bridge & Trolley Powered Tractor Drives. 208 to 460 Volt, 3-phase, 60 HZ, 1.3 HP. Electric and air operation available. Standard speeds: 34, 50, 75, 120 F.P.M. (Note: F.P.M. with inverter ONLY)- Contact HOF Equipment Company.
Hoists Sold Separately. Click link to see Hoists