Rack Engineering Glide-Out 100 shelving units are industrial quality roll out shelves that can hold 1,000 LBS per shelf. Glide out shelves provide a space saving solution to access heavy materials quickly and safely. Order a starter unit by itself or order a starter unit plus as many add on units as needed to create the desired overall shelving unit width. Allows for easy access and increased material visibility due to roll out nature of shelves. Items may be placed on shelves and retrieved from shelves using an overhead lifting device. Ergonomic design aids in reducing worker injury and increasing productivity. Great for storing dies, castings, engine components, chemicals, and much more. Shelves are movable vertically in the rack, however if the rack has the auto lock feature, moving shelves will render this feature inoperable and replacement auto lock hardware will need to be purchased for this feature to work again. Designed to last for many years of service.
Rack Engineering Glide-Out shelving units are built to order. Please contact HOF Equipment Company for a current lead time. Pricing for racks in the 1,000 LB per shelf series starts at $4400 for a single starter unit with autolock.
Rack Engineering Glide-Out 100 Shelving Units Are 100% Customizable.
To request a custom quote, fill out quote request form in Additional Info above.
Roll-Out Shelving Units Can Be Built With:
- Shelf capacities ranging from 1,000 LBS to 4,000 LBS
- Shelf depths ranging from 24” to 60” in 1” increments
- Shelf widths ranging from 24” to 96” in 1” increments
- Various shelf quantities & overall unit heights
- Auto lock - only allows one shelf to be pulled out at a time for safety
- Lock out - locks shelves that are pulled out from moving (requires Auto Lock option)
- Enclosed back and/or sides and with doors
- Shelf lips, UHMW on shelves, and other custom shelf fixtures
- Rear loadable and bi-directional shelves
- Choice of 8 standard powder-coat colors for no additional charge - see image above. Many other RAL colors available for an additional cost.