The Presto SRT20 stationary container tilter allows the operator to tilt containers, crates, boxes, and open bottom skids/pallets weighing up to 2,000 LBS. This container tilter is designed to put the load in an ergonomically correct tilt angle between 0 and 89 degrees allowing the operator easy access to the load without the need for bending down or excessive reaching. Container tilter is designed to be lagged down to the floor. Wide fork channels allow loads to be placed on it using a hand pallet truck or forklift truck. This Presto container tilter is all steel construction with durable enamel finish for a long service life.
The Presto SRT20 Container Tilter is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5-6 weeks.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- Max. tilt is 89°
- Lowered Height ⅜"
- Fork length is 40"
- Internal 1HP 115/1/60 power unit
- Lift Speed: 23 seconds
- Push-button hand pendant with magnetic backing for mounting
- Optional foot control available - contact HOF for pricing
- Flexible toe safety guards on forks
- Overall Dimensions: 33"W x 58"L
- Ship Weight: 885 LBS