The Presto P4-40-5248 ground level pallet lift is designed to allow a single operator to load a pallet at the floor level using a manual pallet jack and then raise the pallet to a comfortable working height. The maximum capacity is 4,000 lbs and the platform size is 52”W x 48”L. Narrow side panels provide for safe operation while allowing the operator to reach the load easily. This low profile pallet lift is controlled using a NEMA 4 hand control on a 10’ cord that includes a magnet for convenient storage. A photo-electric toe guard aids in ensuring safe operation. Pallet lift is easily transported to alternative locations using a manual pallet truck. The Presto P4-40-5248 low profile pallet lift comes standard with a 1HP 110V single phase hydraulic motor, other voltages available. All steel construction with durable enamel finish for years of reliable service.
The Presto P4-40-5248 Ground Level Pallet Lift is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 4 to 5 weeks.
- 4,000 LB capacity
- Platform Size: 52"W x 48"L
- Lowered /Raised Height: ³⁄₈" / 28"
- Lift Speed: 30 seconds
- 1HP, 115V, 1PH Motor (other voltages available)
- NEMA 4 Hand control with magnet on a 10' cord (foot control available)
- Narrow side pannels
- Photoelectric toe guard
- Easily transported with a manual pallet jack
- Overall Size: 59"W x 61"L
- Weight: 1,800 LBS
- Custom platform sizes available