Presto CLTLT lift and tilt tables allow the operator to lift and tilt containers, crates, boxes, skids and pallets weighing up to 2,000 or 4,000 LBS, depending on the model. These tilters feature double-acting hydraulic cylinders which provide automatic tilt as the platform is raised, with a maximum tilt angle of 45°. The base and platform leg rollers move within the channel frame for maximum stability, requiring minimal floor space to operate. Platform size is 24" x 48" - custom sizes are available - contact HOF for information. Lowered height is 10", while the pivot end features a 12" high lip to keep items secure. Presto CLTLT lift and tilt tables are all steel construction with durable enamel finish for a long service life.
Presto Lift and Tilt Tables, models CLTLT-02-45 and CLTLT-04-45, are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 6-8 weeks.
- Units tilt as platform is raised; max. tilt is 45°
- 10" lowered height
- Internal ¾HP 115/230V, 1ph, 60Hz intermittent duty TENV super torque motor comes standard - contact HOF for other voltages
- Push button pendant control
- 24V operating control voltage
- Lifetime self-lubricating anti-friction bearings at all pivot points
- Base frame: 22½"W x 47"L