The Pramac PMC-SNM-FF-62 Narrow Mast Electric Pallet Stacker features powered drive and powered lift operation. Fixed 22"W x 45"L forks allow this stacker to transport and lift open-bottom skids (not for use with regular pallets). A narrow mast and offset ergonomic handle give the operator a clear view for increased safety. This narrow mast pallet stacker can transport and stack open bottom skids to a maximum height of 62". Stacker features a 2,200 LB maximum capacity at a 23.62" load center and a 52.91" turning radius. A 0.35Kw drive motor propels the stacker at 2.2m/h when fully loaded and a 2.2Kw lift motor raises at 4.3"/sec when fully loaded. The ergonomic handle features a safety punch button with warning buzzer and "tortoise" push button for slow motion. The PMC-SNM-FF-62 electric pallet stacker features steel and plastic construction for years of reliable service.
PMC-SNM-FF-62 cannot be used to lift standard pallets. This stacker is for use with open bottom pallets, skids, and totes only.
- Narrow mast and offset handle provide a clear forward view for enhanced safety
- Capacity: 2,200 LBS
- 3½" lowered height and 59½" maximum raised height
- Overall mast height: 77½"
- 0.35Kw drive motor propels the stacker at 2.2m/h loaded and 2.5m/h unloaded
- 2.2Kw lift motor raises at 4.3"/sec loaded and 7.08"/sec unloaded
- (2) 12V/70~80Ah batteries, on-board charger & battery level gauge
- 52.91" turning radius
- Fork size: 22"W x 45"L
- Safety punch button with warning buzzer
- "Tortoise" push button for slow motion
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- Weight: 974 LBS