The PPW-2500 Plastic Pallet Washer Cabinet, model PPW-2500 is a manual feed pallet washer that allows the user to rinse, clean, and remove debris that accumulates on pallets. Unit has minimal installation requirements and requires no periodic maintenance other than routine cleaning. To use, simply plug in your existing pressure washing hose using the snap connector provided. Unit requires a connection to a minimum 6 GPM @2500 PSI water supply. Pallet washer interior features stainless steel piping with three 65 degree spray nozzles on each side of the cabinet and one 65 degree spray nozzle on top. This PPW-2500 pallet washer is perfect for low volume applications involving slightly soiled pallets. Pallet washer has no moving parts and is constructed entirely of stainless steel.
Not designed to remove dirt & grease that has been ground into the pallet.
Freezer Spacer Guide Option - Stainless steel insert that narrows the opening of the washer to allow for easy washing of various types of freezer spacers - see model PPW-FSG in chart below.
Please contact HOF Equipment for a current estimated lead time.
- Handles pallets up to 48” tall and 7” wide
- Stainless steel supply pipe with (7) 65° spray nozzles, (3) on each side of the cabinet and (1) on top directed down
- Bristle brushes on both entry and exit openings
- 10-gallon waste water tank with 2” drain hole
- Requires a pressurized water source with a minimum of 6 GPM @ 2500 PSI
- Nozzles can be removed and replaced with ¼ meg plugs to increase water pressure at selected nozzle positions
- Snap fit connector, shut off valve, and (3) ¼ meg plugs provided with unit
- Constructed of 304 stainless steel
- Overall Dimensions: 76”H x 39”L x 39”W
- Weight: 350 LBS
- Warranty (continental USA only): 1 year for product or craftsmanship defects
Model PPW-WASH made by Hotsy is an optional 2500 PSI / 6 GPM commercial grade Electric Pressure Washer that works seamlessly with the Plastic Pallet Washer Cabinet. Unit does not heat water but can spray water heated up to 180 degrees from a separate source. This pressure washer features a chemical injector, 240v / 3PH 10 HP motor, magnetic motor starter, industrial rocker on/off switch for pump motor, and an auto start/stop function that starts/stops the water flow when a valve on the pallet washing cabinet is turned on/off. The hose is 3/8" I.D. x 50' long. Wand assembly is stainless steel and features variable pressure, 4 quick disconnects, stainless steel nozzles, and down-stream detergent injector. Warranty (continental USA only) 1 year for product or craftsmanship defects.
- 240V / 3PH (26.8 amps) motor comes standard. Contact us if you need 480V /3PH (13.5 amps) or 208V / 3PH.
- Portable unit is standard, stationary units available