The Electro Kinetic Technologies Pony Express 1065-HD Electric Tugger is ideal for pulling or pushing loads weighing up to 6,500 lbs. This industrial tugger aids in reducing worker injury caused by manual pushing and pulling required when using a manual cart. Features include AGM rechargeable batteries, integral battery smart charger, color battery charge level indicator, foam filled drive tires, solid state regenerative braking, and a brake to hold the electric tugger in place when on an incline. The front mounting plate allows for the use of a wide range of standard and custom hitches. A unique ergonomic handle design adjusts to a wide range of operator heights. Controls are rain-proof (IP-54 rated) with variable speed forward and reverse. Travel speed ranges from 0 to 3 mph in Hi mode and 0 to 1.5 mph in Low mode. The Pony Express 1065-HD industrial tugger is constructed of welded steel with a durable powder coat finish for a long service life. Ships fully assembled.
The Pony Express 1065-HD Electric Tugger normally leaves the warehouse in 5 to 10 business days.
- Several hitch & coupler options (see options below and images above)
- Capacity: Can pull a cart weighing up to 6,500 LBS (based on a cart with 12" phenolic casters on a smooth, level, concrete surface).
- Hi / Low speed switch with travel speeds of 0 to 1.5 mph in Low mode and 0 to 3 mph in Hi mode
- Controls are rain-proof IP-54 rated with variable speed forward and reverse
- Non-marking, foam filled tires
- UL/cUL, & CE listed integral smart battery charger, & illuminated battery charge level indicator
- AGM batteries provide up to 8 hrs of operation between charges
- Automatic sleep mode to conserve battery power
- Solid State regenerative braking & incline holding brake
- Emergency stop button, Horn
- Size: 23.6"W x 24.9"L (47.5"L with handle extended) x 53.2"H
- Welded steel frame with powder coat finish
- 5 year limited warranty on frame and drive system (motor/transaxle), 1 year on non-wearing parts. See full warranty description for full details.