The Pony Express 1061-HD electric tugger is designed to push or pull to a variety of carts in a variety of applications including healthcare facilities, manufacturing plants, warehouses, retail floors, and linen & laundry processing operations. The compact design of this electric tugger allows the operator to easily navigate narrow aisles pulling or pushing loads up to 2,000 LBS at speeds up to 3 MPH. The ergonomic tiller head is adjustable allowing it to be set at the correct height for each operator. The Pony Express 1061-HD electric tugger utilizes a proprietary exchangeable hitching and hook system. Custom hitching or hook systems available to meet specific cart requirements. .
The Pony Express 1061-HD Electric Tugger has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 to 10 business days.
- Several hitch & coupler options (see options below and photos above)
- Capacity: Can push or pull a cart weighing up to 2,000 LBS (on a smooth, level, concrete surface).
- Incline Rating: 30 degrees with de-rated capacity
- Hi / Low speed switch with travel speeds of 0 to 1.5 mph in Low mode and 0 to 3 mph in Hi mode
- Controls are rain-proof IP-54 rated with thumb wheel controls for variable speeds in forward and reverse
- Non-marking, puncture proof drive wheels
- UL/cUL, & CE listed built-in 110v smart battery charger, & illuminated battery charge level indicator
- 24v 35 Ah AGM battery pack provides up to 8 hrs of operation between charges
- Recharging time is approximately 4 hours
- Dead man feature stops unit when hands are removed from controls
- Automatic holding brake prevents movement when parked
- Emergency belly stop button, Horn
- Size: 24.5"W x 39"L to 54"L (adjustable)
- Welded steel frame with powder coat finish
- 5 year limited warranty on frame and drive system (motor/transaxle), 1 year on non-wearing parts. See full warranty description for full details.