The Pony Express 1050-EL Electric Lift Cart features powered drive and powered platform lift. Designed to safely transport and lift loads weighing up to 1,000 LBS to a maximum height of 64”. Drive speed is variable from 0 to 3 MPH and the platform lift speed to the maximum lift height takes approximately 17 seconds. Cart is designed to reduce injuries and increase productivity in a variety of material lifting and transport applications in warehouses, factories, and on retail floors. This versatile electric lift cart features a 23"W x 43.5"L platform and 5" diameter polyurethane casters (two front rigid and two rear swivel with brakes). The Pony Express 1050-EL Powered Lift Cart comes standard with an on-board smart battery charger and 12 volt battery. All steel construction with durable enamel finish for years of reliable service. Optional accordion skirt available.
The Pony Express 1050-EL has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 to 10 business days.
- Capacity 1,000 LBS (on a flat surface)
- Platform Size: 23"W x 43.5"L
- Lowered Platform Height 18.5" / Raised Platform Height: 64”
- Drive Speed: 0 to 2.6 M.P.H.
- Up to 10 miles on a single charge
- Lift Time To Max Height: 17 seconds
- Horn, key switch, & emergency stop button
- Ergonomic handle features throttle with infinite forward/reverse speeds, high/low speed switch, and lift/lower controls
- (2)12v 33 Ah batteries, UL listed integral smart charger, and battery charge indicator
- Non-Marking pneumatic drive wheels and 5" dia. polyurethane rear swivel casters
- Welded frame with powder coat finish
- Upgrade to foam filled drive wheels (never flat) upgrade - Model 1050-A02
- Upgrade to 6'' x 1.75" solid rubber rear wheels for improved rough terrain use (6 to 7 week lead time) - Model 0310-60
- Upgrade to 6'' x 2" solid rubber rear wheels for improved rough terrain use (6 to 7 week lead time). Reduces cart capacity to 750 LBS. - Model 0310-60
- Accordion skirt for increased safety when lifting and lowering platform - Model 1050-A03