Vestil Re-usable Plastic Pallets are made of virgin polyethylene for longer service life. Plastic pallets are ideal for use in export, pharmaceutical, medical and food industry applications. These units are stackable providing efficient storage, maintenance free, and safer to handle than wood pallets. Features include four way entry and a serrated deck with drainage holes.
- Dimensions: 48"Wx40"Lx6"H or 48"Wx40"Lx5-1/2"H or 48"Wx48"Lx6"H
- Floor (static) capacity: 4400 lb, 6600 lb, 7054 lb, or 8800 lb
- Fork (dynamic) capacity: 2200 lb, 3858 lb, or 3960 lb
- Features four way entry
- Serrated deck with drainage holes
- Made of virgin polyethylene
These plastic pallets DO NOT contain steel inserts and are NOT for use in an unsupported pallet rack (except for models PLPB-4840, PLPR-4840, PLP4-4840-BLACK & PLP4-4840-BLUE - see capacity ratings below).
Models PLPG-4848-HD & PLPB-4840 are NOT usable with hand pallet trucks.