The Morse Expolosion-Proof Hydra-Lift Drum Rollers make blending the contents of sealed drums quick and easy. The use of a drum roller is ideal for ensuring the homogeneity of drum contents by mixing components that have stratified and redistributing solids that have settled in transport or while stored. Reduce contamination risk and eliminate the need for special mixing machinery and the associated clean-up. The 456-series Hydra-Lift Drum Rollers allow drums to be loaded at ground level in the vertical position by drum truck or overhead lifting device. The user can then control the hydraulic powered drum tilt to lower the drum into the horizontal position for rolling. These explosion-proof drum rollers work as 55 gallon drum rollers and can accommodate a wide variety of other drum diameters ranging from 6” to 22.5”. Can handle drums up to 40” tall and feature variable speed rotation of 5 to 20 RPM for 22.5” diameter drums. Morse drum rollers feature steel construction and (4) drive and (4) idler wheels. Various voltage drum rollers available – see chart below. Factory installed options are available to mix a 55 gallon plastic or steel drum and a 1 to 5 gallon cylindrical can up to 18” tall – see options below.
For Fixed RPM Drum Rollers Click here:
Control Package Sold Separately - See options chart below.
OSHA Requires A Gated Enclosure With Safety Interlock For Drum Rollers - See options chart below.
The Morse Explosion-Proof Hydra-Lift Drum Rollers are built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 6 weeks.
- Variable RPM of 5 to 20 for a 22.5” drum. Good for blending a variety of materials that require different RPM
- Roll a single drum with a 6" to 22.5" diameter that is up to 40" tall
- Hydraulic tilt function: drum can be loaded vertically using a drum truck or overhead lifting device
- Liquid Load Capacity: 1000 LBS
- Dry Load Capacity: 400 LBS
- Control packages for 1-phase or 3-phase motors SOLD SEPARATELY – see options chart below
- OSHA required gated enclosure with door interlock SOLD SEPARATELY – see options chart below
- Drum rolls on 4 drive and 4 idler wheels
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 130°F (54°C)
- Unit ship weight: 620 LBS
- Gated enclosure with interlock that shuts roller off when gate is open. Door is 36" wide. REQUIRED BY OSHA - Models GEK-456-E1 & GEK-456-E3
- 55 Gallon (210 liter) Plastic Drum Roller - Provides extra wheels to support a flexible soft sided 55-gallon plastic drum which lacks ribs or roll rings. Comes with an end stop to prevent the plastic drum from traveling lengthwise while being rolled. Also works with 55 gallon steel drums. Model POLY-456
- 1 to 5 Gallon Can Roller – allows drum roller to handle 1 to 5 gallon cylindrical cans up to 18” tall. A 5 gallon can will roll at approximately 40 RPM. Model 1-5-1