Morse Molasses Gate drum faucets models 65-20 and 65-75 are for ideal for viscous liquids. These high-quality drum faucets control the flow of liquid from a drum and allow the user to stop, start or adjust the flow while emptying the drum. They are made of gray iron and feature a brass sliding plate. Morse drum faucets are lockable with a pad lock.
Morse Molasses Gate drum faucets are NOT self-closing, NOT for use with flammable liquids, and NOT considered "food grade"
- Model 65-20-2 is for use with a 2" bung with National Pipe Thread (NPT)
- Model 65-75-3/4 is for use with a 3/4" bung with National Pipe Thread (NPT)
- For use with room temperature liquids
- Will handle liquids up to a maximum of 130°F (54° C)
- Not for use with flammable liquids