Morse asymmetric drum cones replace a drum’s lid and are designed to work with Morse 185 series below-hook Kontrol-Karriers. Morse drum cones come standard with a valve flange to attach a pour valve. A drum cone allows the user to control drum dispensing of dry material by converting the drum into a precise pouring instrument and can extend the reach of the pour by up to 15.5" (39.4 cm). The asymmetric drum cone is attached to the drum using a clamp collar (models with prefix 7). Pouring from a drum cone with valve flange may be controlled using a slide gate (model SG) or a 6” iris valve (model IV). A 6” extension tube (model XT) may be used to extend the reach of the drum cone by attaching to the drum cone’s valve flange or to an Iris valve. Morse asymmetric drum cones are made of high quality carbon steel for years of reliable service.
The optional Slide Gate Valve (model SG) with 6" dia. opening is recommended for powdered material, but NOT for coarse granulated products. Drum cone with valve flange required.
The optional Iris Valve (model IV) with 6" max. dia. opening is recommend for use with fine or course granulated products having a maximum density of 60 Lb./ft3. Drum cone with valve flange required.
Morse asymmetric drum cones are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days.
- Off center discharge allows cones to be used with Morse Kontrol Karrier series 185 overhead drum handler
- Various sizes available / Works with steel & fiber drums
- Allows for controlled drum dispensing of dry material
- Easily stop and start material flow with optional slide gate or iris valve
- All steel construction for years of dependable service