The Morse 92-5 Vertical Pail Lifter is designed to lift closed 5-gallon pails or cans with a top rim, using an overhead lifting device. The maximum capacity is 1,000 LBS. Manually center the pail lifter on top of the pail and adjust it to the pail width. The vertical pail lifter will automatically grip underneath the rim of the pail. The slim design means it can be used to lift pails from tight-packed rows of pails. This pail lifter can not be used with open-top pails. Optional fork hook, model 284, fits onto a single fork of a fork truck, enabling it to be used as a hoist for the Vertical Pail Lifter. Morse 92-5 overhead pail lifter is constructed of all welded steel. Load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity to comply with ANSI/ASME B30.20.
The Morse 92-5 Overhead Pail Lifter has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 business days.
- Capacity: 1000 LBS
- Pail Diameter under top rim: 11" to 15"
- Vertical pail lifter will automatically grip underneath rim of pail
- Pail lifters slim design means it can lift pails from tight packed rows
- Cannot not be used with open-top pails
- Features optional fork model 284
- Constructed of all welded steel