The Morse 86-SS Stainless Steel Overhead Drum Lifter is ideal for use in food, pharmaceutical, and wash down environments. Lifter features an under-drum support that is designed to securely lift and place steel, plastic, and fiber drums weighing up to 1,000 LBS using an overhead lifting device. This hook drum lifter lifts the drum from the underside via a support bar and also provides the security a positive grip cinch chain and ratchet mechanism around the drum to hold it in place. Lifts virtually any drum type (with or without a top lip). Ideal for use from a monorail, as a crane drum lifter, or from a forklift (with optional fork hook). The Morse 86-SS stainless steel overhead drum lifter is constructed of all welded steel. Load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity to comply with ANSI/ASME B30.20.
The Morse 86-SS stainless steel overhead drum lifter is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- Made of 304 stainless steel for use in clean and wash down applications
- Works with steel, plastic, and fiber drums that are 23" to 28" tall and 22" to 23.5" in diameter
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Load tested to 125% of rated capacity to meet ANSI/ASME B30.20 - A Load test certificate is included
- Bottom support bar and cinch strap with rachet to hold drum in lifter
- Welded in accordance with ANSI/AWS D14.1 and ASME BTH-1