The Morse 85i-SS Stainless Steel Below Hook Drum Lifter is designed to lift, rotate, and provide a controlled drum dispensing solution for a standard steel 55-gallon drum with a 22.5" diameter between the ribs. This overhead drum lifter is perfect for hoisting up a drum (with or without an installed faucet) to an ergonomic position and then manually tilting the drum up to 360 degrees in either direction to dispense. The Morse 85i-SS below hook drum lifter can be locked in the vertical position for transporting a drum or locked in the horizontal position to pour the drum. The maximum capacity is 800 LBS for a full drum and 500 LBS for a half full drum. Great for use as a crane drum lifter. Made of 304 Stainless Steel, ideal for use in cleanrooms or in the food or pharmaceutical environments.
- For use with 55 gallon steel drums that have a 22.5" diameter (measured between the ribs). Adaptors available for smaller diameter, plastic, & fiber drums.
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Manual grasp and tilt operation
- Can raise and invert a drum with a drum faucet in place
- Load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ANSI/ASME B30.20
- Comes with a Load Test Certificate
- Weight 50 LBS
- All 304 Stainless Steel welded construction in accordance with ANSI/AWS D14.1 and ASME BTH-1 for years of dependable service
- Stainless steel top rim clamp assembly to handle 55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 456SS-P
- Stainless steel bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also recommend for use with fiber drums for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through - Model 4556SS-P
- Stainless Steel cinch chain and ratchet (replaces web strap and ratchet). More durable, is washable, and is resistant to many chemicals. The estimated lead time is 3 weeks for this item. - Model 6075SSi-P
- Stainless steel drum adaptor to handle 19"dia. drums - Model 55/30SS-19