The Morse 85i below hook drum lifter is designed to lift, rotate, and provide a controlled drum dispensing solution for a standard steel 55-gallon drum with a 22.5" diameter between the ribs. This overhead drum lifter is perfect for hoisting up a drum (with or without an installed faucet) to an ergonomic position and then manually tilting the drum up to 360 degrees in either direction to dispense. The Morse 85i below hook drum lifter can be locked in the vertical position for transporting a drum or locked in the horizontal position to pour the drum. The maximum capacity is 800 LBS for a full drum and 500 LBS for a half full drum. Great for use as a crane drum lifter.
The Morse 85i Overhead Drum Lifter has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 business days.
- For use with 55 gallon steel drums that have a 22.5" diameter(measured between the ribs). Adaptors available for smaller diameter, plastic, & fiber drums available.
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Manual grasp and tilt operation
- Can raise and invert a drum with a drum faucet in place
- Load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ANSI/ASME B30.20
- Comes with a Load Test Certificate
- Weight 46 LBS
- All steel welded construction in accordance with ANSI/AWS D14.1 and ASME BTH-1 for years of dependable service
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 30-55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560B-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also can be used with fiber and steel drums (or any rimmed drum) for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through. Requires lifting or tilting drum to get drum onto bottom foot - Model 4556-P
- Cinch chain and ratchet (replaces web strap and ratchet). More durable, is washable, and is resistant to many chemicals. The estimated lead time is 3 weeks for this item. - Model 6075i
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19"dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19, 55/30-20.5, 55/30-22