The Morse 85G Kontrol-Karrier enables the operator to lift, rotate and control the pour of a full drum weighing up to 800 LBS at or above the operator’s reach level. Can lift and pour a half-full drum weighing up to 500 LBS. Designed to easily dispense drum contents using an overhead lifting device such as a hoist or crane. Drum lifter comes standard to handle a 55 gallon steel drum with 22.5" outside diameter between the ribs. Drum is secured in lifter using a 3-piece holder with a toggle clamp, which can only handle round drums. If the drum is dented or out-of-round, this lifter may not be able to grip it. This below hook drum lifter requires the user to manually grasp the drum to tilt and pour. Each Morse 85G overhead drum lifter is independently load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ANSI/ASME B30.20 and comes standard with a load test certificate. Model 85AM features spark resistant parts.
- For use with 22.5" diameter round, undented 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for smaller diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- 3-piece holder with toggle clamp secures drum in lifter; drum must be round and undented
- Manual tilt
- Load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ANSI/ASME B30.20
- Comes with a Load Test Certificate
- Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.20 standard
- Weight 55 LBS
- All steel welded construction in accordance with ANSI/AWS D14.1 and ASME BTH-1 for years of dependable service
- Fork Pocket Kit - enables Drum Lifter to be used with a Fork Truck - NOT compatible with 85AM drum lifter - Model 6315-P
Optional Aysmmetric Drum Cones:
Easily pour dry contents from your drums with an asymmetric drum cone. Iris valve and slide gate valves available to control the flow. Click on link or photo below to view selection & order.