The Morse 83 Pail Handler is an ergonomic pail dumper designed to manually lift and dispense a 5 gallon (19 liter) metal can or plastic pail weighing up to 150 LBS (68 kg). The 26” leg width is narrow enough to get through standard doorways and maneuver in confined spaces. A hand crank raises the pail up to a maximum pour height of 60 inches and a hand wheel tilts the pail up to 360 degrees in either direction. The hand wheel can be pin locked at various tilt angles. An included floor lock stops the bucket dumper from rolling while dispensing. The Morse 83 pail handler features a safe design with enclosed moving parts to reduce access to pinch points.
The Morse 83S-XR includes a counterweight kit that reverses the base allowing the top of a horizontal 5 gallon pail to pour 20” beyond the front wheels. Capacity is reduced to 75 LBS (34 kg).
The Morse 83 pail handler is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 6 weeks.
- Maximum dispensing height is 60"
- Handles a single 11" to 12" (28cm to 30.5cm) diameter 5 gallon metal or plastic pail
- Capacity: 150 LBS (68 kg) | 75 LBS (34 kg) Model 83S-XR
- A hand crank raises pail and a hand wheel controls the pour angle and can be pin locked at various tilt angles
- Approximately 40 handle turns will raise the pail to the max. pour height of 5’ (measured from floor to side of horizontal pail)
- Adjustable floor lock and enclosed moving parts
- Legs are 4" tall and have a straddle width of 26" (66 cm) allowing the unit to fit through a standard door
- Overall height is 80" (203 cm)
- Turning radius is 48" (122 cm)
- Base size: 33"W x 33"L (84cm x 84cm)
- Ship weight: 180 LBS (82 kg) | 260 LBS (118 kg) Model 83S-XR