The Morse 83 Pail Handler is an ergonomic pail dumper that can lift and dispense a 5 gallon (19 liter) metal can or plastic pail weighing up to 150 LBS (68 kg). The 26” leg width is narrow enough to get through standard doorways and maneuver in confined spaces. A hand crank raises the pail up to a maximum pour height of 5 feet and the hand wheel tilts the pail. The included MORStop Tilt-Brake prevents the pail from turning out of control by only allowing the pail to tilt when the hand wheel is turned. An included floor lock stops the bucket dumper from rolling while dispensing. The Morse 83 pail handler features a safe design with enclosed moving parts to reduce access to pinch points. SKU 3930-P is an optional counterweight kit that reverses the base allowing the top of a horizontal 5 gallon pail to extend 19” beyond the front wheels.
The Morse 83 pail handler is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 6 weeks.
- Handles a single 11" to 12" (28cm to 30.5cm) diameter 5 gallon metal or plastic pail
- Capacity: 150 LBS (68 kg)
- A hand crank raises pail and a hand wheel controls the pour angle
- Approximately 40 handle turns will raise the pail to the max. pour height of 5’ (measured from floor to side of horizontal pail)
- Tilt-Brake prevents the pail from tilting out of control by only allowing the pail to tilt when the hand wheel is turned
- Adjustable floor lock and enclosed moving parts
- Legs are 4" tall and have a straddle width of 26" (66 cm) allowing the unit to fit through a standard door
- Overall height is 80" (203 cm)
- Turning radius is 48" (122 cm)
- Base size: 33"W x 33"L (84cm x 84cm)
- Ship weight: 180 LBS (82 kg)