The Morse 82A-GT-125 Geared Electric Drum Lifter / Palletizer / Dispenser features hand cranked geared tilt that allows for 360 degree end over end drum rotation in both directions. This capable drum truck can lift a steel drum that is 22.5” to 23.5” in diameter (adaptors available for other drum sizes, see options below) onto and off of a standard pallet, drum dolly, or spill containment pallet and then pour the drum. A 12v DC powered lift mechanism allows the operator to lift a drum weighing up to 600 LBS in the upright position to a maximum of 20” off of the floor and transport it to where it is needed. The maximum pour height is 26”. 12v deep cycle battery and charger included. The v-shaped base design allows the operator of this Morse electric drum dispenser to quickly lift and place a drum on the corner of a pallet or other raised location as required. Hand pump operation raises the drum. The Morse 82A-GT-125 can straddle a pallet that is up to 41" (104 cm) wide and 7" (18 cm) high (can palletize and depalletize a drum at the corner of a pallet). This industrial duty Morse electric drum lifter features a turning radius of 53” (135 cm) and includes a counter-weight to stabilize the drum truck.
The Morse 82A-GT-125, 82A-GT-120 & 82A-GT-124 geared electric drum lifters / drum dispensers are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days.
The Morse 82AM-GT-124 geared air powered spark resistant drum lifter / drum dispenser is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 25 business days.
- Hand crank geared tilt allows for 360° end over end drum rotation in either direction
- 12 Volt DC powered lift mechanism. Deep cycle lead acid battery and 100/200V 50/60Hz AC charger included. (115v AC & AIR powered models available - see chart below)
- Lift, Transport, and Pour a drum weighing up to 600 LBS (272 kg)
- For use with 22" to 23.5" (57.2 cm to 59.7 cm) diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for small diameter, plastic, & fiber drums - see options chart below)
- Palletize or Depalletize a drum at the corner of a pallet
- Max. Dispensing Height: 26" (66 cm)
- Maximum lift height is 20" (50.8 cm) off of floor
- Straddle a pallet up to 41" (104 cm) wide and 7" (18 cm) tall
- Counterweight for improved stability
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- All steel welded construction for years of dependable service
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 30-55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560B-P (Spark Resistant Model 4560BM-P)
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also can be used with fiber and steel drums (or any rimmed drum) for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through. Requires lifting or tilting drum to get drum onto bottom foot - Model 4556-P (Spark Resistant Model 4556M-P)
- Tilt Brake To Hold Tilt Angle of Drum - Factory Installed - Model 3900i-P
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19"dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19, 55/30-20.5 (Spark Resistant Models Available - See Chart Below)