The Morse 81 Drum Spotter / Drum Palletizer is designed to load and unload drums from pallets. This innovative Morse drum lifter is designed to move a rimmed steel, plastic, or fiber 55-gallon drum (see specifications below) onto and off of pallets that are up to 6" tall. May be used with 22" to 23.5" diameter drums measured (under the drum rim) that are 34" to 36" tall. The Morse 81 base includes a counterweight for stability. Handler rolls easily on (2) 6" front polyolefin wheels and (2) 4" rear swivel casters for easy maneuverability. The Morse 81 drum spotter drum palletizer is an easy to operate, low cost solution to handle drums in warehouse and factory environments. All welded steel construction for years of reliable service.
Model 81 Morse drum spotter normally leaves the warehouse in 2 to 3 business days.
The Morse 81M spark resistant drum handler features spark resistant parts. This item is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 8 weeks.
The Morse 81-SS stainless steel drum handler features stainless steel construction. This item is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 12 weeks.
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Max. Pallet Height: 6"
- For use with 22" to 23.5" diameter drums measured UNDER THE DRUM RIM
- For use with 34" to 36" tall drums
- For use with drum types: Closed 55-gallon steel tight-head or removable top drum, Rimmed 55-gallon plastic drums, Rimmed fiber drums with clamp-on lids
- Base features integral counterweight for improved stability
- Handle Height: Raised 74.25” / Lowered 47.25”
- Required Handle Pull Down Force To Lift Drum (in LBS): 200 LB drum requires 22 LBS, 500 LB drum requires 56 LBS, 800 LB Drum requires 89 LBS)
- Rolls smoothly on (2) 6" front polyolefin wheels and (2) 4" rear swivel casters for easy steering
(Morse 81 only)