Morse 710 Metal Drum Heaters are ideal for heating the contents of 55, 30 or 15-gallon metal drums. Each heater is 4" wide and made of fiberglass-reinforced silicone rubber. Drum heaters are attached using a spring and hook, and feature a thermostat which sets the temperature between 50° and 425°F. Heaters must be positioned below the level of liquid in the drum to avoid damaging the heater. Models ending with -115 run on 115V volt power and have a 6' cord and plug, while models ending with -230 run on 230V power and have a 6' cord without a plug. Morse 710 Drum Heaters must not be used for drums containing flammable materials or in explosion hazard areas.
- Heats the contents of 55, 30 or 15-gallon metal drums (see below)
- 115V or 230V heater available
- Thermostat set-point adjusts from 50 to 425ºF
- Heater width: 4"
- Watts: 700, 1000 or 1500 (depending on model)
- Made of fiberglass-reinforced silicone rubber