The Morse 620 Drum Racker is a powered drum lifter, tilter and stacker which enables the user to easily lift and stack drums on racks up to 8.5' high. Compatible with 55-gallon rimmed plastic or steel drums weighing up to 800 LBS. Lift and tilt functions are powered by 12V DC, AC or air powered motor - choose required model from chart below. Model 620M-114 features spark-resistant parts for added safety. To operate, simply place the drum racker against an upright drum, manually clamp the top of the drum, lift the drum, tilt it to the horizontal position, and release the clamp. Move the drum stacker to the rack where you wish to deposit the drum. The racker's 5" wheels fit easily under the bottom shelf of the rack. The stacker's arms fit under the curve of the drum, allowing drums to be stacked with almost no space between them, maximizing storage space. The Morse 620 Drum Racker comes standard with a Drum Pad Kit, which allows the racker to lift and stack plastic drums.
Morse 620 Drum Stackers are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 14 or 20 weeks - see chart below.
- Maximum capacity: 800 LBS
- Handles 55-gallon rimmed plastic or steel drums
- Valve handles control powered lift & tilt from vertical to horizontal and vice-versa
- Manual clamp; unit will not tilt if clamp is not fixed
- 12V DC unit includes battery and battery charger
- AC and Air-Powered units available - see below
- Large stable base: 41"W x 60"L
- Can rack 4 drums wide in a 99" wide rack
- Maximum rack height: 8.5'
- Maximum raised height: 136.25" / Lowered height: 79"
- Heavy duty hydraulic lift cylinders; include velocity fuse
Need a Drum Cone, Drum Faucet, or Drum Pump?
Click on the links below to view selection.