The Morse 405 Drum Racker allows the user to rack drums on racks that are up to 72" (183 cm) high and can handle a full 55 gallon steel drum weighing up to 800 LBS (363 kg) OR a ½ full 55 gallon steel drum weighing up to 500 LBS (227 kg). This versatile drum racker is easy for a single person to operate and can lift a drum off the floor from either the horizontal or the vertical position. The lift mechanism is actuated using a manual hand pump lever. A manual hand crank controls the tilting and allows this unit to serve as a drum dispenser. Can handle a drum with up to a 10" (25.4 cm) long drum faucet in place allowing your drum rack to be used as a dispensing station. The Morse 405 drum racker rolls smoothly on (2) 8" (20.3 cm) front casters and (2) 4" (10.2 cm) rear swivel casters.
The Morse 405 drum racker / drum pourer is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 35 business days.
- See image above of typical rack configuration for the Morse 405 series drum rackers.
- For use with 55 gallon steel drums (adaptor available for a rimmed plastic drum - see options below)
- Can rack drums up to 72" high
- Lift, Transport, Pour and Rack a full drum weighing up to 800 LBS (363 kg) or a 1/2 full drum weighing up to 500 LBS (227 kg)
- Manual hand pump lifts vertical or horizontal drum off of floor
- Can lift a drum off the floor in the vertical or horizontal position
- Manual hand crank tilts drum
- Hydraulic lift cylinders include a velocity fuse to provide a full line shut-off in the event of a line failure
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- All steel welded construction for years of dependable service
- Tilt Brake To Hold Tilt Angle of Drum - Factory Installed - Model 3900i-P
- Drum pads to handle a rimmed 55 gallon plastic drum - Model 3313-P
- Hand wheel with speed knob to replace hand crank tilt control - Factory Installed - Model X03-400-60
- Step Down Floor Lock - Factory Installed - Model 2386i-P