The Morse 400A-96SS Portable Stainless Steel Drum Dumper is ideal for use in clean and washdown applications such as pharmaceutical and food processing. This stainless steel drum tipper allows a single operator to lift and pour a full drum weighing 800 LBS or a half full drum weighing 500 LBS. The operator controls the pour angle of up to 360 degrees in either direction and a maximum pour height of up to 96”. A manual hand pump controls the lift and a hand crank controls the tilt. The drum cradle automatically cinches 22" to 23.5" diameter drums and the cinch chain includes a flexible chain cover to aid in protecting the sidewall of the drum. Morse 400A-96SS stainless steel drum tilters are designed to pour a drum with a drum faucet or drum cone in place. Made of 304 stainless steel and industrial grade components for many years of reliable service.
The Morse 400A-96SS Stainless Steel Drum Dumper is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 13 weeks.
- Made of 304 stainless steel for use in clean and washdown applications
- Max. Dump Height: 96"
- For use with 22" to 23.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for small diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- 360° tilt control in both directions
- Manual hand pump controls lift; hand crank controls tilt
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- Vertical lifting track keeps drum reach constant through the full lift range
- Stainless Steel Casters
- All welded construction with industrial components for years of dependable service
- Stainless Steel Tilt Brake to hold tilt angle of drum until operator moves it - Factory Installed - Model 3900SSi-P
- Stainless Steel Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19"dia. drums - Models 55/30SS-14.5, 55/30SS-16, 55/30SS-17.5, 55/30SS-19 (non-bracketed)
- Stainless Steel Top rim clamp assembly to handle 55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560SS-P
- Stainless Steel Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also recommend for use with fiber drums for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through - Model 4556SS-P
- Stainless Steel Hand Crank or Hand Wheel with Speed Knob replaces pull chain tilt control. Factory Installed - Models X02-400-7SS2 & X03-400-72SS
- Web Strap & Stainless Steel Ratchet replaces cinch chain. Factory Installed - Model 5115i-P
- Stainless Steel Ratchet and Pawl replaces cinch chain. Factory Installed - Model 5115i-P
- Stainless Steel Gears & Sprockets - Model SSG-MT
- Food Grade Hydraulic Oil - Model FGO