The Morse 400A-96 drum tipper allows a single operator to lift and pour a full drum weighing 800 LBS or a half full drum weighing 500 LBS. A chain wheel controls the pour angle of up to 360 degrees in either direction, while a hand pump lifts drums up to 96”. This barrel dumper includes safety covered gears for operator protection and has durable stress-relief weld joints for years of service. This Morse drum dumper features a drum cradle that automatically cinches 22" to 23.5" diameter drums. The cinch chain includes a flexible chain cover to aid in protecting the sidewall of the drum. The Morse 400A-96 drum dumper is designed to pour a drum with a drum faucet or drum cone in place. Spark Resistant model 400AM-96 available; contact HOF for a quote.
The Morse 400A-96 drum tilter is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Hand pump; max. dump height: 96"
- For use with 22" to 23.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for small diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- Chain wheel controls 360° tilt in both directions
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- All welded steel construction and high quality components for years of dependable service
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19" dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also recommend for use with fiber drums for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through - Model 4556-P
- Hand Crank or Hand Wheel with Speed Knob replaces pull chain tilt control. Factory Installed - Models X02-400-96 & X03-400-96
- Tilt Brake To Hold Tilt Angle of Drum - Factory Installed. Automatically locks drum in tilted position as operator tilts drum (prevents drum from rotating backward if operator lets go of chain) - Model 3900i-P
- Web Strap & Ratchet replaces cinch chain. Factory Installed - Model 5115i-P
- 3-piece Drum Holder for 22.5" diameter, 55-gallon drums replaces cinch chain. Factory Installed - Model G-400