The Morse 400A-72-115 powered drum tipper allows a single operator to lift and pour a full drum weighing 800 LBS or a half full drum weighing 500 LBS. The operator controls the pour angle of up to 360 degrees in either direction and the pour height of up to 72”. 12v DC powered lift and tilt makes dispensing drums a breeze (115V AC and Air powered units available - see chart below). 12V battery and charger included. This powered barrel dumper includes safety covered gears for operator protection and has durable stress-relief weld joints for years of service. Drum dumper features a drum cradle that automatically cinches 22" to 23.5" diameter drums. The cinch chain includes a flexible chain cover to aid in protecting the sidewall of the drum. The Morse 400A-72-115 electric drum lifter is designed to pour a drum with a drum faucet or drum cone in place.
Morse 400A-72 powered drum tilters are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5-10 business days, while models 400A-72-110 & 400A-72-114 have an estimated lead time of 15 business days.
- Max. dump height: 72"
- For use with 22" to 23.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for small diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- 360° tilt in both directions
- 12v DC; includes 12v battery and charger (115V AC & Air Powered units also available)
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- All welded steel construction and high quality components for years of dependable service
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 30-55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560B-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also can be used with fiber or steel drums (or any rimmed drum) for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through. Requires lifting or tilting drum to get drum onto bottom foot - Model 4556-P
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19" dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19
- Web Strap & Ratchet replaces cinch chain. Factory Installed - Model 5115i-P
- 3-piece Drum Holder for 22.5" diameter, 55-gallon drums replaces cinch chain. Factory Installed - Model G-400