The Morse 310-1 Tilt To Load Drum Tumbler features power-tilt for simple floor-level loading of drums in the upright position. Provides end over end rotation of closed steel, plastic, and fiber drums that are 29” to 37” tall and 18” to 23.5” in diameter and weighing up to 800 LBS. Rotation speed is variable at 5 to 20 RPM. This barrel tumbler provides the benefit of mixing contents inside a closed drum which eliminates spills, splashing of drum contents on workers and surrounding areas, and risk of contamination. Using a control valve, the operator controls hydraulic tilting action that raises the drum into position for rotating. The control box is then used to start and control the rotation of the drum. The Morse 310-1 barrel tumbler saves time, labor and operating costs by decreasing the moves required to get the drum into the mixing position. Made of all welded steel and industrial components for a long life cycle.
The Morse 310-1 tilt to load drum tumbler is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 weeks. Gated enclosures ship separately and have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 4 weeks.
A Control Package Is Required To Operate The Rotation Motor - See options chart below. Operating voltage choices available are 115V 1PH or 208V/230V 1PH (3 phase and air powered models also available). Comes standard with a NEMA 12/4 control box, timer, start and stop buttons, red emergency stop button, lockable main disconnect, and wire terminals for safety interlock switch.
OSHA Requires A Gated Enclosure With Safety Interlock For Drum Tumblers - See options chart below.
- Can tumble 55 gal. or 30 gal. steel, fiber, & plastic drums that are 29" to 37" tall AND 18" to 23.5" in diameter
- Easy loading of Drum onto tumbler at floor level
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Drum Capacity: 400 LBS
- Rotates a drum at variable 5 to 20 R.P.M. (control package required)
- Tumbler motor control packages comes in the following voltages: 115V 1PH or 208V/230V 1PH (3 phase and air powered models available)
- Model 310-1 operates at 60 Hz (50 Hz model available - ask a HOF Equipment Company sales person for details)
- A Contol Package is required to operate the rotation motor. Includes a pre-wired NEMA 12/4 control box on a mast with timer (seconds to 16 hours), stop/start buttons, emergency stop button, lockable main disconnect, & wiring terminals for safety interlock switch. 115V 1PH or 208V/230V 1PH - Models with Prefix CP
- Gated enclosure with interlock that shuts unit off when gate is open. REQUIRED BY OSHA - Model GEK-310-1
- Oil Cooler (factory installed) allows for longer run times and/or operating in high temperature areas. - Model 5014i-P