The Morse 290F Forklift Drum Handler can lift, transport, and pour a drum weighing up to 1,500 LBS all from the seat of the forklift. This full featured forklift drum grabber can completely invert a drum 180 degrees making it useful for a variety of applications. Easily grab a drum from the floor, off a pallet, off a truck, or from a rack. Grip pressure is adjustable to handle steel, plastic, and fiber drums. This forklift drum dumper is self-powered via an included 12v battery (charger included) so there is no requirement to connect the unit to the forklift’s hydraulic system. Morse forklift drum handler comes standard with a hand control pendant that includes integral safety features to aid in preventing unintentional release of the drum. Optional remote control (model 6149i-P) is available. Camera and monitor option (model 6320i-P) allows forklift operator a forward view for easy pouring of drum.
The Morse 290F Forklift Drum Handler is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 1 to 4 weeks depending on stock, contact HOF for a current lead time.
- Handles typical 15 to 55 gallon drums that are 14" to 24" in diameter
- Capacity: 1,500 LBS
- Provides up to 180 degree forward rotation of drum
- 12V battery & charger included
- Corded hand control pendand allows for control without leaving the forklift seat (wireless remote control optional)
- Requires 25" between forks for a typical 24" diameter 55 gallon drum
- Fork pockets measure 6½"W x 2½"H and are 24½" apart
- Adjustable grip pressure
- Meets OSHA requirements
- High friction rubber polymer grip pads available for better handling of plastic and fiber drums (not recommend for use with plastic or fiber drum with top or cap removed)
- All steel welded construction for years of dependable service
- Camera & Monitor - Allows Forklift Operator A Front View When Pouring. Factory Installed - Model 6320-i-P
- Wireless remote control - Factory or Field Installed - Models 6149i-P & 6149-P
- Grip Pads for improved handing of plastic and fiber drums. Made of high friction rubber polymer - Model 6172XL-P