The Morse 285XP forklift drum dumper allows a forklift operator to lift, transport, tilt and pour a 55 gallon steel drum weighing up to 2,500 LBS with a 22.5" diameter. This forklift drum handler easily mounts onto forklift forks with no tools, power connections or forklift modifications needed. Heavy duty hinged metal bands and a toggle clamp secure the drum in the dumper. This drum dumper tilts the drum forwards 180 degrees to enable complete draining. A 12V deep cycle lead acid battery powers the tilt function. Battery charger comes standard. A 10' long hand pendant with two push buttons controls forward and back tilt. Optional wireless remote available - see options below. The Morse 285XP forklift drum dumper is designed to handle a drum with a drum faucet attached.
Stainless Steel and Spark Resistant models available for dumper and most adaptors / add on assemblies. Please inquire for pricing.
The Morse 285XP Forklift Drum Handler is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 7 weeks.
- For use with 22.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums
- Full Drum Capacity: 2,500 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 1,250 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Mounts to forklift without the need of tools, power connections for forklift modifications
- Requires 25" between forks
- Fork pockets measure 6½"W x 2½"H and are 24½" apart
- Hinged metal bands and a toggle clamp secure drum to dumper
- Battery powered 180° forward tilt
- 12V deep cycle battery and battery charger come standard
- 10' hand pendant control allows control of tilting from the seat of forklift
- All steel welded construction for years of dependable service
- Wireless Remote for Tilt Control - Model 4804i-P