The Morse 285G-HD forklift drum dumper allows a forklift operator to lift, transport, rotate and pour a 55 gallon steel drum weighing up to 1,500 LBS with a 22.5" diameter. This forklift drum handler easily mounts onto forklift forks with no tools, power connections or forklift modifications needed. Hinged metal bands and a toggle clamp closure secure the drum in the dumper. A 20 foot pull chain loop provides for drum tilt control from the seat of the forklift (provides a 10 foot drop of chain for operator to rotate drum). The Morse 285G-HD forklift drum dumper is designed to handle a drum with a drum faucet attached. Optional adaptors are available for handling plastic, fiber, and smaller diameter drums – see options below.
Stainless Steel and Spark Resistant models available for dumper and most adaptors / add on assemblies. Please inquire for pricing.
The Morse 285G-HD Forklift Drum Handler has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 weeks.
- For use with 22.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for smaller diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- Full Drum Capacity: 1,500 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Mounts to forklift without the need of tools, power connections for forklift modifications
- Requires 25" between forks
- Fork pockets measure 6½"W x 2½"H and are 24½" apart
- Hinged metal bands and a toggle clamp secure drum to drum dumper
- 20' pull chain allows tilting from the seat of forklift
- 60:1 ratio tilt gears
- Adaptors available for handling smaller drum diameters, plastic and fiber drums
- All steel welded construction for years of dependable service
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 30-55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560B-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also can be used with fiber and steel drums (or any rimmed drum) for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through. Requires lifting or tilting drum to get drum onto bottom foot - Model 4556-P
- Tilt Brake To Hold Tilt Angle of Drum - Factory Installed. Automatically locks drum in tilted position as operator tilts drum (prevents drum from rotating backward if operator lets go of chain) - Model 3900i-P
- Hand Wheel with Speed Knob replaces pull chain tilt control. Factory Installed - Model X03-285GR
- Drum adaptor to handle 30 gallon drums - Model 55/30-19GR