The Morse 285A forklift drum dumper allows a forklift operator to lift, transport, rotate and pour a 55 gallon steel drum weighing up to 800 LBS. Automatically cinches a 22" to 23.5" diameter drum. This forklift drum handler easily mounts onto forklift forks with no tools, power connections or forklift modifications needed. A cinch chain and ratchet mechanism secures the drum in the dumper. A 20 foot pull chain loop provides for drum tilt control from the seat of the forklift (provides a 10 foot drop of chain for operator to rotate drum). The Morse 285A forklift drum dumper is designed to handle a drum with a drum faucet attached. Optional adaptors are available for handling plastic, fiber, and smaller diameter drums – see options below.
Stainless Steel and Spark Resistant models available for dumper and most adaptors / add on assemblies. Please inquire for pricing.
The Morse 285A Forklift Drum Handler has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 business days.
- For use with 22" to 23.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for smaller diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Mounts to forklift without the need of tools, power connections for forklift modifications
- Requires 25" between forks
- Fork pockets measure 6½"W x 2½"H and are 24½" apart
- 20' pull chain allows tilting from the seat of forklift
- Gears are covered for safety
- Adaptors available for handling smaller drum diameters, plastic and fiber drums
- All steel welded construction for years of dependable service
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19"dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also recommend for use with fiber drums for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through - Model 4556-P
- Bracketed adaptors for Rubbermaid Brute Trash Cans, 32 Gal. (model 2632) & 44 Gal. (model 2643) - Models 55/30-32G & 55/30/44G