The Morse 201/20-1 Portable Drum Roller rolls 55 gallon steel drums (plastic drum option available - see options below) at fixed speed of 20 R.P.M. to blend contents of a drum without having to open it. Ideal for blending in additional ingredients or sediment from the bottom of drum. Mixing in a closed drum reduces the hazards of operator exposure and the cleanup required with insertion mixers. Frame rolls on 4 drive and 4 idler wheels that are 4” in diameter, made of neoprene, and are oil resistant. Drum may be dispensed using a drum faucet while on the roller. An integral tipping lever provides leverage for loading an upright drum onto the drum roller, and then putting the drum back to the upright position when blending is completed. Some of the many applications that can be performed by the Morse drum roller model 201/20-1 include mixing uniform batches, blending batches of powder, mixing oil, paint, resin, glue, dye, flavors, chemicals, and grinding & smoothing parts in media, and many more.
OSHA Requires A Gated Enclosure With Safety Interlock For Drum Rollers - See models with prefix GEK-201 in options below.
Portable Drum Roller model Morse 201/230-1 is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- For use with 55 gallon steel drums (plastic drum option available)
- Rolls drum at a fixed 20 R.P.M.
- Capacity Liquid Load: 500 LBS
- Capacity Dry Load: 300 LBS
- Works With Drum Sizes: 6" to 28" in diameter that are up to 38" tall
- Tipping lever for loading upright drums onto roller (ONLY works with drums 30" or taller)
- Easily dispense drum into a 5 Gal. pail using a drum faucet (drum rim is 17" from floor)
- Motor Options: 115v 1ph (7.4 amp draw), 230v 3ph (2.0 amp draw) & 460v 3 ph (1.0 amp draw)
- Enclosed sides and back protect drive mechanism
- Rolls on (2) fixed and (2) swivel poly casters
- Gated enclosure with interlock that shuts unit off when gate is open. Outside post to post dimensions are: 52"L x 40"W x 63.25"H. Required by OSHA - Model GEK-201-1 or GEK-201-3
- Plastic drum roller add on that allows drum roller to roll steel or plastic drums. Adds 2 extra wheels per side, end stop to prevent plastic drum from traveling lengthwise, and chain to latch around top of drum while tipping - Model POLY-201
- 1 to 5 gallon pail roller attachment. Bolts on and allows for a cylindrical pail or can up to 18" tall to be rolled - Model 1-5P